Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "When this card is chosen it often personifies a condition of mutual antagonism present in an aspect of our lives between what we feel and what we think or do. It requires a very skillful alchemist to burn Fire under water and indeed to float Fire upon a bed of water. Success assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water."' Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I intend within myself today to ask to join my knowing and feeling together on all my decisions. It is not hard, it just takes a conscious awareness and the will of Intention.

When they are not powered evenly you and your decision will be lopsided, and the recognition of what to do will not set and register in place. Our economy is in this place of lopsidedness and we must will this to set into place and it will become balanced and we will recognize how to move it.

We are an economy driven society and we have forgotten how to balance our days between what we feel and what we know. This leaves us short of what we need to thrive. Thriving is not a state of mind, but a state of heart.

I feel that this is what I will do each day, so I can thrive and those I love. Our way of life is shifting as we change the way we see ourselves. We are much more important to the future than we, at this point realize.

As we move our intention through the 10 of 10; Knowing, Feeling, Recognition, Understanding, Discernment, Belief, Realization, Actualization, Manifestation, and Is. We create the real of balanced change and exactness in our manifestation.

You do not need to work at this, but instead Intend it, and it will start moving in your Life. I intend my way to mark my present world with; you are safe, you are health, you are happy, you are strong, you live easily. You thrive.

Yes, life is not necessarily harder right now, it needs more intention to thrive. Creative Tension raises our attention to this.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










#8 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Thought formulations are mobilized into pattern equations of dispensorial matter, so that movement can be seen as form, for registry and recalculation. This Imprint motivates the equation into specifications desired form.

[Visit our website for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. I am sailing into this day with Intention and will check my balance of knowing and feeling to find the order of my movement...thank you for the insight!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.