Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "We don't need more strength or more ability or greater opportunity. What we need is to use what we have." Basil S. Walsh.

"Make certain your plans are realistic and your goals are available, then plough the earth well and sow the seeds deeply.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Still in the same alchemical position, but in a whole new level of it. I am becoming more resolved and willing. The moving between levels is becoming easier and I have the foundations I have already built.

Coming forward today is moving on up to the 3rd floor of an upper foundation. How does play begin, and what kind of foundation does it build? I am sitting in this today, and I will move many realizations within this for myself and all I work with.

Even if you play every day it is always a break through, because this world does not know its deep value yet. When toys are given with food to those in need, we will see a deep comfort realize itself in our world.

What is it to play for me? Play for me is when the Divine Imagination ignites all we do, and the joy of the travel in play is allowed to lead.

Once something becomes play, all the joy begins, and it rises up through our very adult tension, and makes us forget all the work. Work then becomes a different word. Work becomes a body of work, and from this a Great Work can begin to involve all we do.

I love living this way and it, in itself, allows me to live through much harshness that is not involved in play, and transform it. I transform myself each day, as I invite play into the most of serious things.

I invite you, as well as myself, to involve yourself in play and mark out greed. Greed is for those who have forgotten play and how to share their toys. I put all the leaders in this world in time out today, so I can build a new foundation.

I give them the Dreamtime friend, to help them while they sit facing the walls they have built, because they wanted all the room. I will mother them, since they did not seem to have one.

That is the power of the female from her kitchen sink. My alchemical laboratory.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity










#21 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Star Tulip, Snowdrop, Winter Savory

This trinity vibrational essence moves the intent effect of highest potential into felt known, so that the Body Zero calculator speed is accelerated into hyperspace speed., without separation energies, felt into distortion projected, into expression perceived.

[ Visit our site for more Healing Light Images;

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.