Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "A shift from passion to compassion is required, take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart, atop the summit mountain of the diaphragm. Success is contingent upon finding the Bridge, which connects the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this alchemical position, so much unknown reveals itself within it. The wholeness of one thing breaks down into the wholeness of everything. The calm point in this allows us to put parts that would not fit into place, to begin to rotate till one serves another.

This is so what life needs right now. One sits in ones own potentiality and then raises compassion, to allow the conceiver and the doer a space of shared insight.

It is where time stands still for a moment, and this moment allows us to see how it will settle and revive us, when we are convinced there is no way to mutual Harmony. 

Today I need to allow myself to Zoom in and then zoom out. The part and whole becomes my regenerational view, so my life can come into even more harmony. We must do this with our own selves and with others.

Why does it seem this way and not another? Where is my focus and how can I rotate it like a camera? Recording my life up close and then zooming out as part of a larger landscape?

In our inquiry we become more in the asking. I ask today to be able to move in this way, to create a mutual harmony in not only my life, but also in the world. As Goethe said, "If you can dream it, you can be it."

I hold Peace and Harmony close in and zoom out to be it in all I see and do. Rotate in, zoom in, rotate, zoom out. It is a number rhythm. This pattern will help create this.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#15 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

St. John's Wort, Foxglove, Iris

This trinity of flower essential vibrations create the momentum for penetration of dream known and felt, inside and outside, merging into the omnidirectional flow of tantrum moletics.

[To see more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns visit us here;

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow..this pattern became a jewel in my heart and registered as such in my mind..awesome energy you have shared here...will look to find my rotational needs today and see the harmony carry the day!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.