Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending 'change'. This change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, and enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Yes, the days of change are upon us and it is hard to always tell what is upside down and right side up. I feel I hold the very piece I need, but I cannot, as of yet, see it fully.

Being partially blind to the motion is a bit unyielding, but I will peer deeper and see what is available. We sleep in the darkness, but wake up into the light, yet we sometimes still feel somewhat veiled. This makes a gentle between space and we are often pushed to skip it.

I have come to an appreciation of this more secret space in my day. Here I breathe and connect with my heart and all that feeds my spirit. To plunge forward into the day is often brutal, because there is no navigation of your humanness that longs for a gentler speed.

This is a place of transformation. It is where we feel change and listen for our own needs, and what they are speaking to us of. This allows me to be more grounded and the day unfolds more from groundedness and I am more awake to change, as a verb rather than a noun.

As a noun I want to follow what I have chosen as a verb, feeling the fine threads of dreaming I begin to awaken more gently.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#6 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Knowing Is The Grace Of Self

The Self of each center is recognized, and understood through the knowing, brought through the feeling, and expressed outward through our creativity.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. yes, there is anxiety in the air and i must let it talk to me of what today is about, looking forward to letting it unfold...thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.