Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "Any successful alchemical process for creating something out of nothing, or somebody out of nobody is dependent upon building a firm platform, for infrastructure, upon solid ground. Earth, in conjunction with water is good, not too much, nor too little-- just right.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I just do not know anymore how to be bold any more. I do not know how to move forward with nothing. As we have tried to share this work, the more potent it becomes. I do not know how to begin, because it is always from the beginning.

The feeling of ability slips through me like water. Water runs through me on to the earth, but I do not know how to engage words that come from the heart with the mind. I cannot even understand it fully with my mind alone. I have followed this heart mind work for 30 years, but I still am in the mystery with its power.

How do you make the invisible felt as visible, when no one seems to have the time to sit with the depth of themselves? This work and the engagement of its reality has shown me I am so much more than I realize.

This work insures that the knowing and feeling always step out boldly together. We are in a time that boldness is called for and I just do not know how to move this in others, but I daily have to move it inside of me.

"You will never, ever know if you never, ever Go. and plough the fields, pour the concrete and make a firm start upon 'Terra Firma' and she looked about, she did behold how over the door was likewise writ, 'Be Bold, be bold, and everywhere be bold.", Edmund Spencer, "The Fairie Queen".

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











# 2 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes this movement to penetrate the field of doubt. Apply it when understanding is misperceived.

[Visit our site for more about the Pleiadian Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex  ]

2 comments:

  1. This imprintsial light pattern certainly echoes your words of desire to share what you know, feel, and display for this world.....you are the boldest I have ever known and you continue your pursuit of bringing this work into the public world. We stand with you in this pursuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, such rich words of support, videdoqueen!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.