Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "The most concrete aspect of Fire, in microscopic man, is enthusiasm, from the Greek meaning filled with God, and defined us instilled, seemingly with ideas or feelings from a suprahuman source. Enthusiasm is Fire personified and irresistibly burns away the dross to leave the purified molten gold at the bottom of the crucible.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The watching of the course you take, allowing it time to build up the enthusiasm, but not wear out or lose the alembic egg., or so high you burst the 'glass egg'. I have had to learn this about my own creative energy.

I must allow time to build the fire, but without enough rest I will burn out. This time is a time of high enthusiasm as we begin to close down the garden and sit in the between of fall. We must not fall into Fall but instead walk into the between space Fall creates.

A time of color and remedying our motion with breath and sunshine. In the Fall we process the summer and prepare for the depth of solitude of winter. I must take time to smell the air, hear the leaves crunch, and to know I have lived the summer well.

I have planted the seeds, I have planted the plants, I have grown the beauties, and have harvested the fruit of passion. Now I prepare for the rest inside my Immense. To rest inside your Immense is to care for who you are. Allow yourself time with The Mother, and be nurtured by all that has given you beauty. Resolve, a place of return.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











# 4c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This is the System Key that evolves the Rotational Vortexial speed, for the recalculatorial assimilation of volume as unlimited in amount.

[ Visit our site for more Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...your words, inspirations and aptitude to see into the hearts desire...thanks for the upsweep!?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.