Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. It is advisable to navigate each stage steadily, and thoughtfully, creating a synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is such a beautiful position to be inside of alchemy. This is not a time for petty criticisms and I always love dropping down deeper, so I can navigate more clearly.

Ether is part of everything, so it is wonderful to feel water moving through everything, cooling it and lubricating all the folds. I must remember to drink lots of water today and not let my own intensity to make me forget. All is now in the mode of cancel or do. 

The focus for me must stay on what I can dream and do. I hold each particle of awareness close to my intentional course and open the door of decision again. I climb the stairs once again to attic Space and step into the wonder of dreaming, listening, allowing, and folding.

It is like a cacophony of sound and form and I must listen to all its multiplicity to hear its specific navigation. It is like this inside and outside in the world right now. We are called to speak and we are called to listen and we must listen to the unique new rhythm that is emerging right now.

Stay the course, listen to your own rhythm and don't rage or ramble right now. There is a conclusive settlement that is forming and no one can see it yet. Believe in the Impossible becoming possible.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#32 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Time quantralized into cellular make-up for ease in exactness of penetrational vortexial bypass of present molecular forceptual conceptualizations. These conceptualizations are what create the molecular movement as seen and calculated in this dimension.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

1 comment:

  1. I must keep this awareness with others through this day...it feels slippery, but these insights are helping a lot..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.