Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "Ether Seed of Water, often signals the need to address issues (climbing the heights of success) of psychic acrophobia ( fear of height) and spiritual agoraphobia ( fear of being lost in space). The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone if inner growth is to be achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I think the comfort zone is essential if one is going to completely become part of the change that is extending into my life. I feel comfort in daring is what makes it possible at some point of reference.

To dare, for me, is to find a place of harmony to create within. Life does not always easily relinquish it is because we live in a binary world, which the code does not allow the balance of three.

We are told to pole ourselves through a process we call success. What is the worth of success if you cannot balance within it? I seek the balance, I seek the comfort before I climb, and I make sure I know and feel what I recognize as Success. To be pitched into the void without your own trianary code is disastrous, and we call this daring.

Daring is truly the full sight of balance, determination, and daring to travel together, climbing each step in unison. This is the deep alchemy of Ether Seed of Water that has been forgotten.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#22 Mainifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint is the essencesorial key for the system actualization of the Is, of manifested form in the now of the exact moment in tonal concordance with the total tonal value matrix, of Concordial beingness.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. What a relief to see daring as a harmonious venture into change!! Thanks for this supportive insight!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.