Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Our culture has divorced mind and body (Cartesian dualism) brain and spinal cord (instinct), cerebral cortex and limbic system (appropriateness); slain intuition ('inner tutor') for logic, and castrated emotion for thinking.", Dr. John Mumford, A Chakra and Kundalini Workbook.

This is a good phase for starting and building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This position in alchemy is one of the most exciting, but also the one that many try to skip. It is where one stops and looks around to count all the children and usually the most explorative, inventive, and imaginative child has wandered off and been forgotten. I got so busy putting things in order that I forgot to stop and play, and have a tea party.

There is so much here to play with and have a tea party with, that I wonder at times if I am ridiculous. I am beginning to feel it is a reminding protection, because I am such a worker bee that I would not play if I was not absolutely surrounded by it.

The harder worker you have been brought up to be, the more you need toys and tea parties. This is the only way balance comes to me. I must be surrounded by play, even if I don't play with it always. So do not throw away your favorite childhood books and toys, they are especially for your adulthood. If you don't have any left, go buy some. 

Do not allow this culture to slay your intuition by never giving you time to play in the small moments of your day.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#4 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the particlization of molecular energy into projected movement, through dimensional space and time.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.