Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "When you are talking to a fool always get a third person present to check who is the fool. Reconciliation brings unexpected results and new starts. This permits you to throw out the old, making room for the new. An opportunity for an alchemical transmutation allows you to turn what 'is' into something usable.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Inside this alchemical process the Sound holds us in a very special way, so that we remain aware of all that has been accomplished right now, and how to best reconcile the remaining deficit. We become more aware of the present appliances of all we already know in order to be wise.

The accomplishment of compassion with the Self is not always felt, and it is time to move the Self out into the front, so that the needs of life are honored, not hidden and unspoken. All that I have thought was needed, to keep my embraced and had become a burden, I had to let go of and allow what felt needed I absolved of its space.

There are secret efforts that have become heavy, I had to pour out and allow to forgive myself. What is age, is it just the body or is it the mind too? I will ask to forgive my body of age, and begin to allow the more time it needs to communicate to me.

I will not fall into this, but instead step into it as a real path of the Wise. After all, we are the Alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. "Throughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire, such a conjunction bodes well for all understandings", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#3 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Molecular responsial patterns all must be recalculated, for each projectional change, in each. moment in time. This expressional change requires much intensity of volume to manage the intricateness of its exact position. The exactness, in this dimension, has been blocked.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. I understand now what makes the body feel old at times and then again young....it is that molecular patterns are changing rapidly and I must hold on to patience for the exactness. Thank you again for the thread!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.