Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start and emphasize creativity. Earth is the womb, Fire is the seed; time gestates. The process is one of building the foundation around an original idea which, like the Philosophers Stone, turns everything to Gold.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Way on, way on through, we congregate at the door and ask over and over again why, but the real question is How. Every day I consider myself real, and every day I receive the feeling of that realness. I am always the Potential making its mark.

We are conscious of ourselves and that makes everything possible, heard or unheard. I feel slowed down today, to actually register this potential deeper and deeper. I continually create the range and open myself to a new nectar of Being.

We are all this potential hanging in the rafters of our own deep mysteries. What inhales is what we inhale into, inspiration and potency. I forward my meaning into a reality I can hold in my hand. Rare is the way that cannot hold us.

We are contenient in ourselves so saving the world is not as rare as one would think. Destroying the world is an old and Ancient Seed and it inherits no dominion. This is why we live and inherit a code they cannot even conceive. We are conquered by life each day and we are not surprised by this, because we created the beginning on both sides.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#8 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Harmonical Balanced Center

Harmony is only found when clarity is one with your center, then you create clarity and harmony in all your day, and all your day is without doubt, fear, and judgment.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex. ]

1 comment:

  1. Love the words, insights, and healing imprintsial pattern you’ve shared! Thank you for this support during such times of change, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.