Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 Sitting inside the effort of this time I let go and  I ask for the insight to make worthy my part in living in this world, that has air nipping at its feet. We are on the edge of a fast repeating pattern that is being set out of power. We can no longer repeat the past and still change our future, as we are the cause and the effect many times in one day and even in one moment.

I feel I must gather up all the miscellaneous and remember I make what is real and unreal in my day, and this enables me to stop and gain a new fresh perspective of what I want real and what I do not. What is now transforming is the detail of what we allow to move into completion and what I now begin.

Today we work in the attic space of our home. Now what is attic space, it is in the crown of our home and our home is part of our work. It feels crowded in a jumble and overwhelming and in this we can create something new if we are willing to feel it. 

What is in the attic space of our world? Our dreams, our secrets,  left-over childhood, our creative imagination, our potency from past, present, and future. Our potency that is what attic space is, for me. Attic space is dreaming space and Robert & I dreamed there yesterday.

Where is attic space in our world? The Himalayas, Tibet, chanting and small toys of a man named Buddha that people dress up as an ancient being of timeless meaning-- attic space is timeless space.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#26 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Respect is Recognition Not Fear

Be centered. Be guided. Be known.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex. ]

1 comment:

  1. I am sure no one has ever seen an attic with such vision as you for a long time. It is delicious and thank you for the transformation ours is taking!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.