Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"Self absorption may prevent you from taking full advantage of even being aware, that a doorway 'out' is opening in your life. A time of endings that will blend inexorably into openings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Many times when a new phase is opening we are not always aware of its first signals. We are so used to the old one and all its worries, we don't realize they have been resolved and a new positive phase has already begun.

I love this position because it is like the gift is under the bed, behind the door, or already under our feet. It is hard to let go when we have hung on so long and our body seems to have molded itself into the old phase.

Look out, around, and under yourself. Today I am going to look into my own hand and all it holds. I am going to wonder when I have felt I could not wonder before, I am going to unlace my boots and get my feet onto the ground, so I can feel my path better and where it has turned onto the grass.

I am going to do my Chi Gong barefoot and locate my very being dreaming self. What colors is she using, what shapes, what stories is she telling me? Where does the greatest desire and intensity lie? I must look it in the Eye and step on the step it provides.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 










#22 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Rose Webbiana, Rose Gallica, Rose Macrophylla

Is the trinity essence of felt moment recognition of openness, in Body Zero flow of received. This creates the Body Zero's ability to receive nourishment, in the form of food. Food is the fullness of love tasted into recognition.

[ Visit our site for more Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the re-memory that the resolved stays resolved and then forward movement is there!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.