Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth

 "The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, is strengthening neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'. And in your adventure let harmony exist between what you hear and what you speak.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Nature tolerates no empty spaces," Latin Proverb.

This is so true for my whole life, and I wonder why I so long for room when I always fill it. I feel it is because of the abundant Heart of a real life that creates from many realms. Discernment is always present and needed in abundance.

Allowance and mystery are also key factors in receiving. I have allowed so much to be given to me in children, family, friends, beauty, Divine Imagination, a creative life that it folds me in gratitude each day, and moment of the day, and I must speak it often.

When one creates one must allow room for time and all its devotional allowances. The Sacred is quite a reach each day and I must make my heart prominent, because of its wisdom. I am now the chick pecking out once again and the shells are at my feet.

I pick them up and feed my garden. Yesterday we took the overwhelming size of our creative life and broke it down, piece by piece. It took about 2-3 hours, but we all 5 gathered together and lifted off the weight and measure of a time of dirth and levitated its squared circle into photonic Light.

Every inch of our squared yardage and feet, and levitated it to December. Break each shell till each piece is levitated into cooperation. Heart Mind Collaboration.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#2 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Sound Beyond Sound From Center

Hear the word of truth beyond the sounds of misperception, and feel the clarity of center.

[ Visit our site for more Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your insistence with your life to look at it with a fresh face and renewed vitality each day...words of encouragement for any who read these thoughts!! I am grateful for you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.