Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 Today being a day of much Synergy needed and if you are not appreciated do not let it slow you down or interfere with your pace. Not all is seen as it first appears. It is the synergy with yourself you must maintain. I am not here for the gun or the rifling through of what part does not fit in this world of homogenized nurturence.

 We must click inside and create a sovereignty within ourselves. The King Particle, the God Particle is not what I need to be Sovereign. I let go of that 40 years ago and I have been running my own Kingdom myself. I am fire and I am ether and I am Raven, these are elements that I come out of and I have been steadily attending to it ever since.

We must become aware of what we come out of and this is how we vote each day, and then when it is time to vote in any way, we know how to make our mark. My mark is through a squaring of my perspective and to be in synergy with those who are willing to see differently.

The course is laid out sometimes by others, but if they do not have a real sovereignty inside, they will vote for it outside, hoping someone else with a higher lineage (King Particle) or God (Particle) can create their sovereignty.

I continent my acreage and am grateful for the distance that it gives me. I voted for sovereignty and someone who is sovereign. You cannot politically accomplish it, because all our presidents, except one, were of a King Lineage, and someone sovereign cannot hold this position. I did not write this for the banter of your opinion, but for the beauty of your sovereignty.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 









#16 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint delineates resonation of movement into center of movement, from movement through vibratory interference.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.