Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "A shift from passion to compassion is required; take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart atop the summit of the diaphragm. An initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge which connects the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm is very key for me and I am willing to rise it to create Mutual Harmony. If we all take in account how many times we rise it in the day, we will encompass how we create so many things we love.

When I relate all factors to each other, color to design, sound to pattern, shape to form, line to will, I mark my life with my ideals and what I do. Today is a willing day that reaches out into our very heart and exposes every rede  of our needs.

To need is to implore life to meet us freely. If we are not willing to need we will find little of the fire of manifestation needed to feel given to. I explore, this is this alchemical position. All is in the making of what we need, but is in a timing that fulfills us if we ask.

We continue to move our world around, so that we have Place in our position. I ask for no resistance to the gifts of this day.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#12 Celtic Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint recombines the elemental energies into a fixed set energy patterning. This set energy allows for manifesting the Highest Potential to actually be on all dimensional levels.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns;

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.