Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fire seed of Water: Vaporization

7.29/31.10



Rest your mind on everything that is good and it will come to your Fairyboat.



The time of the mist comes from underneath the breath of allowance. The sacred traveler abodes in the structure of the morning messenger, as it rises the nectar of each day.



Vaporization is a process of keeping the fiery substance of one's own humanity available to the watery abode of the boat of allowance.



The very nature of our lives tries to direct the small optimism of this time, as it germinates and begins to grow. The Alembic glass egg (ether) is the sacred traveler, and it is in this time of the alchemical process, that the traveler must be kept warm by your optimism, extroversion and self-expression, and yet allowed later to cool and be attended to, by your willingness to listen.



Firing and cooling the Alembic egg is done when a change is ensuing, in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind." Dr. John Munford, "Magic Tattwas".



This is the language of the fairytale. It is the time of the mist, the arthurian story of Avalon.



Sleeping Beauty  & the Alembic egg (Beauty, the prince-- fire, passion; the sleep-- the water, cooling; the kiss-- the hatching out of the Cosmic Egg [ether]-- Awakening.)



All my life I have loved fairy tales, myths, and tales of the mystical journey. These tales are always the alchemical au jus of our lives, put into a few pages in which the flame reaches across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind.



Which brings up one of my favorite tales-- "On the Back of the North Wind", by George MacDonald.



Fire Seed of Water is a time of storytelling.

2 comments:

  1. This whole entry is so profound to me -- the words & the images are so beautiful... I feel it resonate through & through. And I have to say -- that first line "Rest your mind on everything that is good and it will come to your Fairyboat." has given me incredible solace today -- I've said it over & over to myself and it's brought me peace. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I loved it too when I heard it.
    I woke up from a dream, during a short nap, and it was there. I'm so glad it has comforted you, because it has me too.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.