Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Water Seed of earth: Alliances

8.28.10



Water nourishes Earth ,and Earth is Water’s Chalice. Water and Earth are lovers.



“A new associate or pattern can immeasurably help you to activate your plan, cease dreaming. Grasp the Day”, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.



The day of water seed of earth moved into its full flow surprisingly well. There was much feeling of cooperation and the timing felt delicious in its ease of character.


Timing can be such a tricky thing and where it is off, it can trip you up and make you feel so lost.Today, though, it was like glass smooth.


I have needed a day like this, so badly. You can feel the chalice of earth supporting the water of your life, and the grounded pleasures of relief that make the body let down into the flow of itself.


In this time you can begin to grasp the small seed of what is growing in partnership. The simple knowing of what is needed in a greater volume in one’s life. I know I need to stay present to who I am, so I don’t get lost in the filters of life’s delusion of one’s deep flow of meaning.


Under the surface of daily tasks, interactions, and feelings, is a deep well of water that imprints sounds, visions, and intentions. This deep well is chaliced by the earth and is our own grail cup.


We are the sound of our own intention, and we are imprinted by the words of our own living. We are the chalice that holds the waters of our beingness.


We float within our memories, visions, and we cradle our dreams in the waters of our largest vast ocean of the body.


We are our own body of work, and can choose an alliance with the sacredness of these waters.


We cannot purify the waters of the earth till we purify the waters of our own being. We must choose what we imprint upon the oceans of our being.


I remember a time when I knew fully the imprint of my true essence, and I call into myself the code of that essence. Water seed of earth, an alliance with my own vast ocean.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful entry Su.Sane -- so gentle, and moving, and eloquent. I could probably pull out every line in this, but the following 2 are just...I really don't have any words for what I feel when I read them --
    "We are the sound of our own intention, and we are imprinted by the words of our own living. We are the chalice that holds the waters of our beingness."
    "We are our own body of work, and can choose an alliance with the sacredness of these waters."
    Thank you. These blogs are my lifeline and keep me connected to what is sacred in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did grasp this day didn't you? The heat must produce the water release the body needs to flow so smoothly into and through a day that brings such pleasure and feelings of fulfillment! I sit here now feeling satisfaction and perspiration and tiredness brought on by what you must mean as an alliance with self. Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, writing these blogs is equally a lifeline for me. I learn so much as I write, and I'm nurtured by the beauty by what I am given in words.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, the whole concept of us being a body of water that can imprint the potential it needs is awesome to me, too.
    And I think we have just seen the tip of the iceberg in this.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.