Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

8.5.10



"Air is a Jacob's 2-way ladder, from above to below, and below to above." Dr. John Mumford, "Magical Tattwas"



This time is about the watchful eye of our enthusiasm as it feels the full potential of all the possibilities. This is a time to listen closely or you will become over-whelmed. Once I listen, I can start deciding from this place of present, which way the future grows out of.



The present, being a product of the past, will become more comfortable as our past becomes more part of the deep listening of this time.



You learn to do a 2-way stretch that gives presence to your decisions. At this time do not let inner chatter, criticism, or push, make any decisions, wait till you feel the quiet of resolution.



Today is slow, hot, and close, but building. As the day reaches into itself fully, I can feel more of the freedom it is giving. The 2-way stretch limbers me up and loosens anything I have been pushed to tie down. Like Samson, as his hair grew back, he began the 2-way stretch and pulled the pillars of limit he was tied to, until he completely pulled down the structure of limit that had drained his power. In this he ascended to a whole new life that he was ready for.



I have begun to braid my hair as it grows, and this what I have long dreamed of doing. I have braided many heads, but not my own, since I was a child.



Somehow the door opened and it is easily happening. There is strength in this, and a reclamation about the rites of this time, like panther, I will reclaim every thread on my head.



Until then, I will braid my sweet Robert's hair, daily, and love each twist and turn of his power, as he gives my hair the love it needs to grow.

4 comments:

  1. What a soft and snuggly blog this is! The photos and the words impart a special ease of movement and relaxation that makes me feel all is well and safe and all those snaggles are just bolony!! At least I won't worry about pulling down the wrong pillars today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, oh yeah, Samson, and you won't be cutting your hair! :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of listening so deeply to give presence to your decisions in your present that it becomes a past that will create ease & comfort & richness for your future to rest upon...

    (I can't believe I've managed to make 3 comments tonight without getting disconnected from the Internet -- a BREAKTHROUGH!! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, wait long enough and anything can happen, but I think this is being over-done in our lives. :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.