Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

8.8.10



Today, a day of daring, coming forth as rest, recalculation, and shifting our environment. Most of this day was allowing myself time to feel deeply what it is I am longing for with the greatest volume.



What is it that creates an ache that multiplies itself into a thousand little waves of pain. I have had to pursue the pure chemistry of myself today, as I rested and implored the very nature of what I am truly pursuing.



Robert & I both are beginning together, on a whole new level, and are allowing our minds,bodies, and environment to be equipped for the next level of our work. We rested, did body work on each other, walked, and sat by the river. We then began to see our environment start to shift.



There was now a need for an opening and this will give us the lift and room we need to begin. Much has been gathered, prepared, imagined, and imaged, so now the building begins.



Dare to be ready. Dare to change. Dare to move, without knowing where. Dare to see the beginning and the end, before the middle, and still begin.



Make up a language. Make up a reason. Make up a cause. Make up a need. Make up a story. Make up a great work. Make up an importance. Make up a way. Make up a formula and follow it to the end.



I feel my life is all made up, and I think I'll dare to make up some more. Ether Seed of Water.

6 comments:

  1. YOu guys are on the road to great beginnings in something really big...what a powerful declaration this day has brought to you and you have reached out to grasp IT! We are here and with you there, always recognizing that this time is precious to your needs....go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, thank you for understanding and always seeing like an eagle the big picture for us.

    You're belief in us is air under our wings.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this blog is the only thing i have ever seen that tries to describe the rollercoaster of consciousness that happens every day. i feel a bunch of shifts and changes too, on a daily basis, though i don't have quite the vocabulary for it as you guys have! i think most people write it off as "the little ups and downs" of life. but you find it spacious and comfy enough to live in. ha! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilly, oh thank you, thank you , thank you!
    What a wonderful way to describe what I'm doing.
    I'm so glad you are reading it, it is a great way for me to stay connected to family and friends in a manner that I truly am.

    Your comment was so insightful and I'll be moving around in it for comfort all day. :-)
    Love you Lilly girl, and SO looking forward to your visit. You are one of the real ones in the world.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo love the life we've "made up" together! It is daring to make up a life that you believe is worth living -- to move even when you don't have all the answers -- to believe in something & follow it to the end even when you can't see your way through the middle. I'm coming to understand the 2 sides of daring -- the courageous/active part and the biggest part that you talked about in another blog about daring that involves no effort -- only allowance. I've been getting over & over the past few days also that this is a time of great recalculation. There truly must be big things coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, I love this comment and how you put the two sides of daring together. Thank you so much.
    And Yes, there must truly be big things coming! :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.