Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ether Seed of Air: The Word

8.1.10



The sacred portion of making life coherent to one's needs is inside the spoken word. This is a time, within the alchemical process, that one knows and feels the full power of the word used as a healing factor for the mind, body, and spirit.



It is a good time for the allowing of the intuitive utterance. A window opens and a fresh start is made ready for the heart, soul, and volume.



The full spread of internal wings pours forth through the air of space, as it gives room to what one seeks in the expression of language.



This truly is a language to reach for, the making of internal valor that knows it's own direction.



I love when I enter this stage of the alchemical mind. In this time I learn so much about what the mind is truly for. The mind is for giving room for the creative idea. The mind is for the language of the word to hold space for the sacred. The mind is for the process to settle into itself and walk around free.



Today I settled into my mind in a sacred way of awareness of the moment of turn, and the sides of my companion, Desire, moved about me.



Intention takes my hand and I ground the details of what I move, as I form the words of my desire and know my own wholeness. Volume cares for me, as if I were her child, and I nest into the language of alchemy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE this one soooo much! I loved hearing it when you read it last night at Salon, but you know how visual I am, so SEEING and READING the words now allowed me to take it in even more deeply.
    "the full power of the word used as a healing factor for the mind, body, and spirit." -- This best describes how I experience your words in your work and the window that you talked about that opens & the fresh start that is made ready from the intuitive utterances is what sustains me & gives me hope -- always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing inside our heads does have a solid purpose doesn't it...thanks for re"mind"ing me of it! I let it move me around this a.m. with my "to do" list and found room to remember one that really needed doing (clean the trash box) which was physically YUCKY...but knowing it was done finally made much more room for a little kitchen creativity!!!! Again....your words open windows.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne,thank you, it's your commitment that makes this so special to you. You have committed so much to your inner passage, that it has become the very breath of your desire.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, I love all the household integration that you move with the sacred, so the mind never knows whether its ascending or whether its descending.

    We have some trash here you can pick up tomorrow.:-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.