Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony




8.12.10







"A shift from passion to compassion is required. Take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart atop the summit mountain of the diaphragm. Initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve a condition of beneficial settlement." Dr. John Munford, "Magical Tattwas".







Air seed of fire is about the mutual harmony that comes from  relationship of wholeness. A pure essence volume of what is part of our own fire and the occupying relationship it has with the very breath of our own inspiration.







This is the inner alchemy of presence in this world with the nectar of our own mind. To have our mind wrap around our thought and give permanence to our moving desire.







We have come to many points of reference in our lives, but seldom do we come to a volume of character within us that can create a new reality. The whole feeling of presence is held within a movement of pure clarity that has burned off the mist of indecision.







The pure essence of what is ferried across the mind of doubt to our mind of decision is the current of release that enables us to see the unknown.







I feel I am meeting up with the impossible and I’ll get lost in the fairiy land of its illusional potential. That is the way it is with the impossible, especially when you start believing in it. I am wringing out my mind and trying to become again more solid, but the spirit of matter has left its sensible resting place and now is adrift on the fairy boat with no oars.







I do not know how I will ever get home in my mind, and the peace I seek seems inseparable from my own dreaming.







I must find the bridge between the two, but I am afraid of the fairy boatman. Is he death or life, or just a limbo of lost?







I do believe in the power of pattern in my mind, but I can’t seem to bridge it to my feelings. I feel lost in my commitment and separated from my own peaceful future. I cannot seem to quit believing, but I cannot seem to bridge it to my own isness.







I am blind to this time, surrounded by its need of resolution.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear sister, even in your deepest, darkest, "lost" moments, you manage to create words & images of such power, beauty, & insight that there is no doubt in my mind that you will NEVER find a darkness that will not be illuminated by the light you carry in your "ISness". I think you've actually had the courage to BECOME the bridge you seek; and when you ARE something, how can you feel or recognize it like you would something that is separate from yourself -- it's no longer outside of you to find -- you ARE it! Thank you dear Su.Sane for daring to go where most won't even peek and for being generous enough to share the intimate & intricate pathways of that journey.
    "The pure essence of what is ferried across the mind of doubt to our mind of decision is the current of release that enables us to see the unknown." -- an incredible treasure of truth & insight -- no one who is truly "lost" could ever know this! I love you & believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, thank you for these words, you and Sandra are my dearest sisters. These words couldn't even begin to write without all your love, encouragement, and most of all, belief.

    The time you take to read these blogs and comment so fully from your heart, gives me grace.

    I love what you said about the bridge, I have not thought about that. I will sit with that, as I do with many of your words.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that beautiful woman who has allowed herself to be seen, through the mist from the otherside???? How long have we waited for this woman to get to feel her own beauty again???? THese photographic essays are fantastic, and support this quote from above "...but seldom do we come to a volume of character within us that can create a new reality."....and you have done just that!
    My pride in you is enormous...much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, LOL, it has been a long time. I don't know what happened, must be somewhere in the work that it shifted!!

    Thank you so much. You have always made me feel beautiful. You know we Libra risings have such an esthetic.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.