Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

8.23.10




This is a time for me of deep interaction with my own mystery. The body feeling at a very responsive, but imprintsial way.




I am mirrored to myself, as I take in more fully what it is to be diplomatic with my own mind. The current that runs through me is alive with its registry of all I am and what it is that I do truly want and believe.




As the moon becomes full to itself, I remember the inner quest of a lifetime and I move slowly, but steadily into it. How is it one becomes completely absorbed in a life that seeks a profound resonance of home, that moves through the waters of our inner resources.




As the tide rises and lowers, my mind awakens to the silence of night, that gives room for the heart of the mind to expand out its fingers of renewal, and make room for the contemplation of the immensity of the vastness that explores the integrity of water becoming form, in an ocean of possibilities.






The water of my being, a universal solvent--the feminine power of cooperation taking in the full formula of my destiny. What is it that holds the key to my own numbers, and how do I release the code of memory that allows me to evolve through my skin and nurture the bones of my own structure.




I now have Saturn return to my first house of self, structure, and the mystery of my own structure awakens me, as it falls open to the disolvement of my old structure of being.




Water seed of water dissolves gently and allows the absorption of what is completed, so the new foundation of bone can be set correctly into place.




The labyrinth  of our lives walks through us, as we move meditatively through the cycles of washing. One cycle clicking into place, as the last slows down to the resonance of the digits of the next.




To hear the internal clicks,as they measure the numbers, is like being a locksmith listening for the intricate pattern of the lock, as its numbers fall into place, so we can open the nature of the secret of code.





As we follow the labyrinth of the clicks, we listen till we hear the mystery open the lighted door.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you've put into words this whole process -- the images that your words conjure up are so vivid and moving!!
    "As the tide rises and lowers, my mind awakens to the silence of night, that gives room for the heart of the mind to expand out its fingers of renewal, and make room for the contemplation of the immensity of the vastness that explores the integrity of water becoming form, in an ocean of possibilities" -- Ahhhh! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This takes me so there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to express so enthusiastically what you have felt.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.