Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

If you want to see these collages larger, click on the photograph.
8.16.10


“The artist and magician have the common problem of crystallizing, actualizing, and materializing their mental conception into the objective world of matter.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.


Terra Firma is a secure foundation and I have used it in many ways to build the potential of my creative and personal life. When I had my five children I was the Terra Firma, and I built each life from seed to natural child birth, breast-feeding, and the life on a family farm. I built a cottage industry based on the Terra Firma of that farm , and once again started 12 acres of flowers from seed, to planting, to harvest, to design, and sold in stores across the country.


My life seems to always start from the seed and follow all the way to harvest and completion. This makes the process long, somewhat arduous, and much pioneering is needed, because the instructions are within the seed.


I always seem not to have formal training, or certificates for the endeavors, and I have to make up the how-tos, which is often lonely, scary, and empowering. In earth seed of earth, I have now realized that, even now as an artist, I am once again in the same space.As a healer, I am even more. 


We have made up our work, our listening, our hearing, and the full picture of a healing system that has written its own rules. It has its own definition, timing, and interpretation. I believe in it, because I feel it so deeply, I cannot recall any other way. It seems when I come around again and again, to earth seed of earth foundation, I begin once more from the seed, all the way to completion.


If you plant the seed yourself, you have the whole picture, because it is within the seed. You cannot then, though, hand it over to someone else. You must see it through, and it is you who knows the pattern from the seed. You imprinted it at planting. You are imprinted to the seed and the seed to you.


No one else has the certificate but you. This is what it is to be a pioneer in your own creative, spiritual world. 


So I wait. I listen for the seed to tell me more of what pattern is for, and how the intricate healing of the self is done, on the level of the body, our Terra Firma, foundation.

6 comments:

  1. I love this new concept..."if you want to see these collages larger, click on the photograph." This is right in line with the SEED = if you want to see more - you have to click on it!!! You have truly been relieved by your "reading", of so many burdensome sounds - you have been consumed by your own pattern!!! Rest, sweet Sister, you take all the time you need...those who will be ready for it will wait in their own need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, you said it girl! You have always been at my back, and I have felt it so much during this inward time.

    I am now starting to relax into it, and understand more of what it is about.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planting cycle is so definitely parallel, with just as much unknown and left up to Nature with our lives as with flowers and vegetables. Not all seeds germinate, but the ones that do are all miraculous and their growth is amazing every day. Thank you for this writing, Su.Sane. You illuminate a template for all of us with our own eccentric certificates! Lots of love to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that history has shown over & over that the people who have made the most profound & significant changes & contributions for the good in the world, in consciousness, in creativity -- have been the ones without certificates -- the pioneers, like you, who made it up as they went along from the visions they couldn't help or stop believing in and planted those seeds -- nurturing them until their patterns revealed themselves & they were seen into completion. This entry is quite inspiring! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, thank you so much for writing. We had a good discussion about this Friday, it was such a sweet day.

    I love the thought of illuminating a template for all our eccentric certificates. :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, I agree with you, sometimes its hard to feel though, then all at once a light is shown and one moves deeper once again into the void.

    I've always wanted to be a pioneer since I was a child, but somehow I'm so surprised that I have become one. Thank you Suzanne.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.