Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Air Seed of Water: Calm



8.27.10





Today, a time of slow motion, easy gestures, and gentle ways of being with myself.




Air seed of water is a time to be cautious with the rushed pushing of one’s life. Perseverance is the weather of this time. A steady deep connection with your intuitive feeling self is necessary, so life does not become too foggy to find clarity.





This perseverance allows you to care for what you have already built, and permits the cycle of life to roll over into a new opportunity.




The calm after much froth and bubble can often feel somewhat flat, but it is the reclamation, after much potential has levitated into the sacred window of dreaming creatively.





You should ground yourself fully and take time to feel the corners of the foundation of your life.




I have come to know that during this time I must see myself from above, like a rising essence that can be aware of my full environment.





Look between the moments, to get a broader square of your life to land upon.




Vision requires meaning at some point, and at this time one gathers the landscape of one’s property.
You need to potentize the manifested wisdom of how things truly are, without the illusion of what speaks to the needs of the world, but not necessarily yours. In this way you make visible a new way of being in your life, that provides comfort, agility, and deep meaning.




To confer with the ages is a wisdom of the timing of air seed of water-- the calm of seeing from above yourself.

4 comments:

  1. "Look between the moments, to get a broader square of your life to land upon." -- Beautiful! I really love the idea of seeing yourself from above and seeing from above yourself -- it is a perspective & distance that I've always found so comforting and empowering... (when I remember to do it:-) ) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had 25-30 motorcycles drive into town and they were ALL QUIET! What a pleasant moment to recognize that the world does have multitudes of humans who have a respect for others. That was a rising landscape picture for me, a tremendous lift in spirit that I needed this a.m. I will look at this moment.."to get a broader square of your(my) life to land upon." Sometimes being on such a public street clouds the understanding of what does exist in my life that is gentle and quiet. Thanks again for the awakening........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, so sorry this is taking forever, it must be 90 degrees in this back office! SO I'll say I love what you said. Thank you dear sister.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, this sounds like some book on 25 motorcycles silenced!
    Good going, I'm relieved just thinking about it.
    Maybe we can actually sit on the porch together and hear each other talk. :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.