Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

8.26.10





“Because men do not perfectly believe or imagine, the result is that arts are uncertain when they might be wholly certain.” Paracelsus 1493-1541, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas” “





Today the future embodies us. The center of my mind begins to struggle less with the moving vessel of change, and I feel the deep rich inertia of this time.





Mercury is Retrograde, so the speed of life is so enhanced, that one seems to not be moving at all, and even backwards, in a forward way. The alchemy of thought stretches across me and I see that the fuse has not been lighted.





There is space (ether) now for me in this rich soil of potential, as I listen for the clicks of my own timing. To know the clicks of your own timing is to know that when things are vastly speeded up, they often look as if they are standing still, or even going backwards.





The position in life is often felt not grounded enough to hold weight, but actually it is taking on enough real surface to build a full foundation upon.





There is a germinal vision that sits transfixed within the heart of this time, and it awaits the gesture of renewal.





The Vesica Pisces can then give birth to a horizon that correlates our lives into an ideal, that circumnavigates our needs and desires. Earth seed of ether is an exquisite portal onto and into the now present, where we realize we have what we need in our hands.





The cure/antidote is always ten feet within the need.





I feel that this day holds me in its hands, and it cradles the sweet innocence of my creative life , till I can know and feel fully what I have in my hands.




“What is here is elsewhere; what is not here is nowhere.” Visvasara Tantra, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm... that is a deep knowing we've come to over the years, isn't it? The listening for the clicks of our own timing & coming to recognize how phenomenally fast we're really moving when we feel still or like we're going backward... I also liked how you described this time of inertia which usually has such a negative connotation, but you described it as rich & deep -- I feel that too. And I'm really embracing the more full understanding of the fact that the antedote to our need is always within 10 feet -- in other words, we really DO have what we need in our hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Wonder!!!!!! Mercury is retrograde....that makes perfect sense why my mind feels rushing and dead at the same time, alternating so fast that I feel pretty stupid and tremendously brilliant all in one short moment. Well, now that I know this..."Earth seed of ether is an exquisite portal onto and into the now present, where we realize we have what we need in our hands", ...I will check out my hands and let them guide me so I don't fall into the abyss. You are brilliant EVEN when you don't feel grounded enough! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, thank you so much for your comment.
    It is nice to be able to share this blog.
    Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, yes we have learned much about those clicks in so many funny ways.
    I love how you've integrated this piece into the vastness of our lives.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, you are sounding a bit like Clouso from the Pink Panther. :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.