Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

8.9.10



Earth Seed of Fire is about generating the energy for the foundation of an original pattern, idea, or vision, that can create a potential, that will hold the full emotion of what is now moving in the desire of one's life.



To desire is to fire the intention. To gestate within the earth is to call the full potential to calculate its full seed. The numbers, the formulas, the alchemy, comes out of this dance between earth and fire, as the potential is nursed, like the philosopher's stone, into its full emotion of gold.



In my life I have often gotten discouraged during this time, because the focus is so needed, as the building of the heat starts to generate a potential, that creates an even stronger and more expanded future, but also requires more courage, patience, and commitment in the now present.



In our work, there are so many levels of consciousness that must be activated and accelerated at once , that I become so influenced by the currency felt, that I lose sight of the quiet repose of the process, as one step follows another.



As each phase is received, occupied, and fully integrated, the next easily moves into place. This is how the deep healing happens. This is how the deep mystery reveals itself. This is how a deep resolve is made present, and the mind is made calm.



Earth Seed of Fire, the potential is made ready. The processing is prepared for its full repose. I can rest my mind inside this potency.

4 comments:

  1. "As each phase is received, occupied, and fully integrated, the next easily moves into place. This is how the deep healing happens. This is how the deep mystery reveals itself. This is how a deep resolve is made present, and the mind is made calm." -- This is so profound! Thank you -- I can rest MY mind inside this insight and find comfort in trusting the understanding it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "....I lose sight of the quiet repose of the process, as one step follows another." Man, is this true most of the time lately, the ups and downs keep me in and out of quiet, the need to stop and feel for a moment what my real desire is so I can push aside the other dit-ti-do's! I know potential exists in the quiet and I will continue to search for it in my head. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, thank you for repeating this to me, I needed to hear it again.
    It's so wonderful that we can be in conversation this way.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you do love those do's. :-)
    I love this comment, it's so fun, it's so you.
    :-)
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.