Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

Springing forth, like a leap, I move all the fire within me into a watery position of condensation. I write from the corner of my speed and realize that today I must come into consultation with the watery realm of the Mother.

The Watery tongue, Mother Tongue sources me in the layers I need, to make this thin fold of power. I relate my life from the bottom up, and compel myself to find the thread from the floor of our world, to arrange deep scores of desire, in a way that I can easily peel back the Veil of this time.

To break the soil of integrity and allow the Sophic Intelligencia to speak in a way of elemental. To now vaporize, to heal, to come from the root where the heat travels. The systemic cultural need is now reaching past the equatorial lead of past, and now sits inside the rumble of realization, as it quickens the Alchemical Rede. No pushed political fist, just organic opening of the heart.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#3 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth, into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State. This Imprint assists with eliminating Racial Conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.