Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

The sacred folds her wings around me and I take hold of the intuited wave of real endurance. I move my square (earth) "the only womb in which the seed of an idea can be materialized, crystalized, and actualized. Squaring the Circle is the mental process of transferring an Airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so that conception and birth become a demonstrable Reality", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is where we are right now, and it is now before us. I select a more solitary space to sit with this and begin my process of Air Seed of Earth.

I enter the seed of who I amino the seed of who I want to be and then the seed of what I wish to be. Freedom of home, health, education, food, that supports the integrity of consciousness we all need to have, to save our life, our world, integrity of all that live on this planet and Galaxy.

Squaring the Circle is asking for a greater perspective, a bigger picture, a balanced precessional frame of what is now needed to create a real change that is able to set. 

It all starts with me and it all starts with my heart and the hearts of all of us. We are mattered only in how much we allow black to matter.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#4b Ancient Fey Healing Imprintsial Light Pattern Deck
This Calculatorial Rotational Movement enables the form that is being brought forth, from the Will of the Substance, to balance its interdimensionary movement.
This balancing is essential for the deportment of what is not Highest Potential in manifested form to release and move out of dimensionally awareness.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you turn this. We care in very transformational times, thus is growing, learning
    Thank you for teaching

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.