Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Resolute imagination is the beginning of all Magical operations", Paracelsus 1493-1541. Start, find, open, all is in the doorway of earth seed of earth.

I begin today to identify myself as what I have not known completely yet. I begin to inspire what I have been inspired by. I buy the equation, I purchase the ticket of meaning. I become known to my own work and I realize it has heard of me before.

I congregate the method of what I now need to accumulate all the factors of the details of what changes what. I become occupied with patterns that created the patterns of the patternizer I have become.

What projects us in the future to change its own calculations? I need to map my way and the way of our work, as seen and understood and changed in the future. I will center my angle from this point.

Late for the day, but just in time for dreamwork.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#7 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Quantralized Control of Molecular Resolution
Vibration which allows normal time and space perception to expand, and allows molecular resolution to be assimilated and recognized at a much more accelerated pace.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awareness...you have helped map our way within this work..it is exciting and exacting in its Needs!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.