Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

Completely turning things around, and upside down, is a movement helpful in Fire seed of Water. The holy becomes inside out and the unholy becomes Sacred.

Working in the garden, what was seen as necessary is now less important, and what was seen as less important becomes essential. To become involved with dirt, and be dirty, were things that were, at one time more hidden, are now seen by all.

I wear pajamas every day and even go for a walk in them, because I can garden better. What was extremely important in my day is not, because I am more with myself and family, so I let down.

In this I also travel more, while being still. I move between Chi Gong, Yoga, gardening, writing, reading, cleaning, and swinging. Travel is more within than without. This is not just where I am, but where I am going.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#3 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint is the gateway into etherial fluidial pathway system. 
This system allows the present body holograph to adjust its vibration into harmony with the Land of Enchantment.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this help with this moment-Light and Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always helping me see the corners we seem to get caught in and don't think there is a way out!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.