Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

"Success is assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. Up in the night to participate in the World Meditation. How the mind, body, and spirit collaborate together to move what needs to be moved amazes me each and every day.

Today I need quiet to find myself more. The creative tension of this time can be tasted, smelled, felt, and is ripe to be used to anchor oneself and step out of illusion. 

I count from 1-10, each one a breath in or out. Do you breathe in with water or fire? I breathe in with water and out with fire. Yes, a form of Tonglen. I accept this day, even in my felt fragility. I acquire more of who I am truly, and know where I stand on all things.

I stand inside the wealth of who I am and all I love, and the forgiven of the space we need in this world to express love, and create. Creative tension, the building of arching angles of precision for Strength and Compassion.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#21 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Sequential editing of processed thought ideas must be done before quantralized momentum can build, in Holographic Porjectional requirement speed rate. This Imprint activates this into trinary code, so the exactness fo desired form can be exacted into speed rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.