Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer


"Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch your P's & Q's, dot your I's and cross your T's. Do nothing superficially for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is a time of a rotational cradle and we rock forward and backward to gain direction. We consult ourselves from ahead and behind. I lower my shield to acquire a full distance that gives me an eagle eye view.

Above and below matched in my choice of speed. I breathe in and out and check to see if my right nostril is open to mark my way. I curl in a ball in the morning light and rock my body till the rotational cradle begins.

I am whole in my concent and I mark my day in a way of awareness of both above and below. I character my own formula for strength. I call upon the Black Nigerian Goddess, Oya, the goddess of the storm and the Voice, and quiet myself in a way of Intention, and fold origamically into the cornered square of need that must solidify, for an even scored future, set into a squared perspective, that will allow my Intention to be materialized, crystalized, and actualized.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#14 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint forms the motivational triaxillary importment
of internal residual layering, which works in response to the external residual layering.
This enables all sight seen dimensional form to reevaluate its position and placement at hyperspace speed, resulting in the exactness of discernment of movement towards known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.