Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

Inside the turmoil of this time is much effort to center, and the openings that appear scale up our tree of life. We encounter more each day that becomes more aware of itself.

We are a world in the middle of what is potency. I realize that to aspire is to reach into a new creative way of reason. Reason alone cannot endure us through, but creative intuitive reason can help us manage to pull open our way of thinking.

Today I begin with the exploration of what my creativity looks like in this time of my life. I am writing and gardening more than painting. I need the color, the water, the paper, the flow of my own creative and mental alchemy.

Taking hold of my thought, I loosen my mind and allow the air to loosen dirt of my settness. I enslave myself in old obstacles of structure that do not allow me to play fully. Play is the most political act we can do. In play, we find all the answers.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity




#6 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Floral Infiltration, Through Cellular Molecular Structure, For Maximum Release of Life Experiencing
Vibration that allows penetration of the flow of life's emotional flow, to open and release from cellular molecular stored memory, misperceptions that would limit and cause blockage of one's movement, physically and emotionally.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..this sits right inside my emotions this moment...I definitely need to loosen the packed dirt around me and breathe a new view...thanks for the words!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.