Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

Fire Seed of Fire is the alchemist's supreme Tool and conundrum. Your problem is the alchemical challenge of keeping the flame at just the right intensity, neither so low the ember dies, or so high that the "glass egg" or alembic (retort) bursts, ruining the experiment." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

We are in this cycle of change and we must keep our own minds. I am in the center of change and I must take the fire of heart and chose love. I must stoke the fire of enthusiasm and allow the heat to lead.

I am becoming lit by my own caring life and I use this caring to create change in everything I say and do. This is hard because I must stay awake and aware. I cannot afford to start eating and consuming hate, it is a diet many of us have been assaulted for. Do not eat what hate is feeding on. Choosing love, freedom, a sincere voice that is not engaged in watching, but instead being.

I feel we are in a closure and disclosure of racial conflict. We are in the Resolve, stay awake, stay open. Covid-19 is now in the psyche level of our planet. We need to make black lives matter now, and do not feed on their pain. So stay sober, alert, loving, protective, and supportive, but don't feed on the hate, it's addictive.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity




#6 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint activates, the cellular memory matrix, on all levels. This allows Highest Potential for Self, to vibrate into manifested wholeness, which potentizes the Dream, into Beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.