Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

Endings and beginnings, all happening in the same current. This is a time to 'sift the chaff from the wheat", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. What parts of my life do I want to decrease and what parts do I want to increase?

I will sit with this today. I will remember all the kindness, love, gentleness I receive. I will increase my ability to see what I am given each day. I will forgive myself for what I do not see that I could, but was so distracted I could not.

I will increase my laughter, smiles, swinging, and belief in. I could carry this more throughout my life. I see gold because it Is. I dream of colors that change me and the world. I will sort through my loves and allow more of this and acquire less fear, unsaid, untold.

What we do not say with a bow of gratitude is what we are not present to. I want to become more present to my own beautiful Presence, transformation- to travel across and through my own formation.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#6 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows the Highest Potential for Self, to vibrate into manifested wholeness, which potentizes the Dream into Beingness.

1 comment:

  1. wowzer! that is a whole admission of purpose as i have ever heard...may i accept is as my mantra also?? Thank you so much for your endearing sharing of what makes you whole!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.