Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

The secrets of our lives occurs randomly and sometimes we are not prepared. Listening, for me, is key and room must be made to hear nothing before one hears anything.

The trinary code is always reaching and holding its 3rd part, its connecting factor to the divine. The code is scattered across time and space, and we must be keen to its presence. I make the Word of my time meant, reached, and honored, or it might not return again.

I do not need to understand it, I must instead just open to it. The word of sound continented is the rich worth I wait for. The Logos sits inside the Traveler ready for the Ger to be ignited and its heat dispersed to the full ignition of power and speed.

Do not retrograde this, this full nature. Pulling up my speed I engage my forward Word of Power and Need.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#24 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Commissionary Recollective Formulator
Vibrational Imprint of harmonical patterning, necessary for rememory of information necessary for transference of information that will enhance unlimited state of Knowing and Feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.