Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

The morning holds a rich traffic of change and I begin to look more forward than backward. This is a good time to rearrange my plan and gain a fresh perspective. I must never get so busy I cannot maintain my practice.

Sitting in my yoga and meditation I mark room for a new perspective. In this I can reach into my day with understanding rather than judgment. It is in a daily practice of some kind we make room for forgiveness, not criticism.

We listen beyond the silence that judgment brings. I take each part of my language with myself through the change and open to a deeper view of myself. In this deepening I become aware of what I need today to fulfill me and transform my sight.

I am called to the center of this structure to unstructure what builds not through recognition, but judgment instead. I create a cradling for myself that nurtures the transformed me. Each morning I need to cradle my new self into my life.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#9 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck
This Imprint potentizes the energy vibration of triaxillary dream recognition, as seen and wanted in highest potential vibrational manifesting.

1 comment:

  1. Your words sent a chill down me as I reflected on what was said that illuminates a question always present of what do I want to be and how do I handle its coming..thank you for your honest description of your own thoughts!, I wil look for that fresh perspective too!?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.