Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"It is not what you have, but how you use what you have." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. This beautiful early morning wraps around me as I begin to imagine my time more shuffled. So much to see in my own home and I open my heart to what now needs heat.

I manage the heat and fire with attention to all I need in this day and what do I give. I confront no longer the outside, but move the inside of Intention and begin a foundation within it. I see myself as I am and not what I should have been.

I list it up and climb the fence 7 times, as I had done as a small child.
1st fence, time and its limitations, 2nd fence, size and gender, 3rd fence, take up as little room as you can, 4th fence, too small to be heard as wise, 5th fence, stay close the world is unsafe, 6th fence, it is not safe to travel in your dreams, 7th fence, if you get up high you might not be able to return home.

I have never visited that time before, but today I must, I am at my own door. I must jump off the high dive and land in deep delicious Water.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#10 Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This symbol causes the molecular transfer of thought idea from beyond source into source thought idea, through molecular recognition, into dream received.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome realizations of past...they register with me deeply...thank you for the remembering I can now do!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.