Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

"Squaring the circle is the mental Alchemical process of transferring an Airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so that the objective conception and birth become a demonstrative reality", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is where I sit and is where I begin to navigate myself forward. How can lines and colors in any way heal or assist the mind, heart, and body shift? I cannot understand it, but this work we do seems to be able to on so many levels.

How do we convey this in a time that seems so confusing and disabling, and these patterns seem to be able to convey and create clarity for us? Is some part broken or inconceivable?

I am not a genius, but I have learned to listen and trust what is. So simple, no learning, just imprinting. After imprinting, the learning increases and the words eventually start making sense and expand our potential, potency, exactness, and understanding.

How do we help people take time to see and hear? We are in this question now.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#19 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Quantralizing Speed Assimilator
Vibrational Imprint of the patterning of the molecular structure that enables the body vibration to move in new vibrational assimilatory speed, which is expressed in quantralized units of measurement, to enable one to move consciousness at a much greater acceleration than has been Known or Felt on this plane before.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me feel an emotional tug. Because this work means so much to this team and yet we struggle with you..I know these questions will be answered as I look farther inward!!
    We are in this together...love you!?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.