Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

The morning sun pouring in upon me, as I sit into the council of this day. Each day has a council of its own, as the rotation of the planets emerge in a new space and time.

I uncork myself from their cycle and begin inside myself to become available to the flow and rhythm of my own council. To relate my deeper score to the inner equation of the intent of my being.

I connect all the factors of my own equation and sit into the mind of my own alchemy and synergy of a relationshipial fold.



#18 Holographic Imprintsial Pattern Healing Deck
Momentual Awareness of sight seen potentiality of desired form is brought into felt of known, so that the desired form of dream Holographic Projection can be thought as Real and maintained, without pattern slip of desired Holographic Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.