Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

Coming early into the center of this day, I asked to square the circle within me, so that I can take the breath of this time of ideas, and anchor them into my reality, with no resistance on my part.

Today is the birthdate of my third son, Joseph, he is deep and watery and he consoles his mind with his vast imagination, and yet he can ground his airy castles in his daily life. I am always pregnant with a box of delights, and I take caution in moving them carefully into this plane.

I square the circle, to formulate a corrugated hold of the distance, and open myself to the wonder. ~Raven SuSane



#42 Flower Improntsial Healing Pattern Deck
Green Rose, Tomato, and Peppermint
This trinity based flower vibratory pattern works in support of the trinity changes positional placement, of thought forms that do not place support of the upward spiral projection into manifestation, and attunes the mind to the discernment process, before mobilizing any thought projectional thought ideas.
This quintessence allows the process to move highest potentiality, without blockage and distortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.