Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation

Sit into it, sit down into it. This is what is fertile to the seed of a new beginning. I become warmed by my Heart of Gold, so I can begin to express what I waited for and imagined to be. I called the seed of my expression to relay to my body the first thread loose to the weave, an allowing space of comfort.

I control what is said, I control what is thought, and I mark my life with purpose, beauty, and acceptance. I loosen my toes and wiggle them into this time I now stand upon, and reach down into the earth of this time. Start, Allow, and Be. ~ Raven SuSane



#22: Flower Deck Rose Webbiana, Rose Gallica, Rose Macrophylla
These are the trinity essence of felt moment recognition of openness, in Body Zero flow received. This creates the Body Zero’s ability to receive nourishment, in the form of food. Food is the fullness of love tasted into recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.