Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Air Seed of Water: Calm

Taking the floor of time up inside myself, I watch the storm closely, and I create a calm inside myself, because this is not a time to tear up roots.

I keep in touch with my most subtle feelings and watch for the sigal codes. Love and compassion is moved forward, as it will create perseverance and protection, for all that is moved into place, and allows "the cycle to roll over into new opportunities", John Munford, Magical Tattwas.

I am cautious, but fully receiving of all balanced. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#32 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Time quantralized into cellular make-up for ease in exactness of penetrational vortexial bypass of present molecular forceptual conceptualizations.
These conceptualizations are what create the molecular movement, as seen and calculated in this dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.