Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

Sitting as Ether inside of Earth, I ground my full scope of vision. I particulate my full Intention and forward my spirit through the course of the Alchemical Reede.

I imagine the full enclosure of time and heat up the Alchemical Image into a grounded vision. I open the square and facilitate a more energized motion of acceptance and allowment.

In this my enthusiasm rises. I tend to the rising fire and accumulate the skill of cooling through my Profound Will. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#22Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial pattern projects as a formalizational conceptional focuser, which intensifies the quantralizing vortexial energy, that is needed to create tantric transcendent focusing for transcendent Body Zero change. Imprint deeply, through the quantralizing matrix system of your tissue, bone, and organic system. Quantralize the imprint in highest potential focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.