Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

Three times for a numerical multiplication of the cycle of the moon, as the rotation of desire begins again. The cellular meaning of this time in the alchemical process is a time of potency.

This potency is felt and surrounds me. There is caution in this awareness. I will pay close attention to my feelings and honor my own rhythm. 

Black on white emerges and I stepped upon the open nature of black and wait for the white to mark my way. Black on white, white on black, the place of color allowed room, time, and awareness. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#44 Flower Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Sunflower, Catnip, Robinia
This trinity bifocal commissionary essence works with support of the trinity change-over, in creating the ability of the duality vibrational discernment of mode of movement, outside of transcendent downward spiral.
This will enable the Zero Body to discern the vibration of clarity, beyond the vibrational similarity that tries to over-ride the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.