Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

Coming forward through the constant of life, I adjust myself inside of the waiting conduit of my body. I move on into a flattened awareness that is now ready for a fold in my consciousness. 

Waiting inside the fold is the middle ground and the time inside of gestation.

I know this not only consciously, but physically too. Each gestation is different, but still there is a constant of life maturing into its own constancy that creates birth.

I ready myself for the accuracy and focus needed, and sit inside the howl of the waning moon.



#77 Body Zero Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Quasar sound waves are utilized by the reversal field directives, to facilitate the downward spiral hyperspace.
This Imprint moves the quasar sound waves out of position, so that the hyperspace momentum cannot be maintained  by the downward spiral vortexial thought idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.