Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

Grounding the fire of my life is essential, but I cannot ground it completely because it is budding potential.

I watch the fire of my creativity and promise not to let it go out. Low gentle heat is needed now to build a firm foundation, but still keep the creativity alive.

I can get lost in organizing, sorting, and blue-printing, and forget the flame of my being. Not now, not today, not in my inner core. I have been given the seed (fire) of an immense idea.



#44 Body Zero Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern projects morphogenic limitations recalculated, so that the quantralized field around Body Zero is allowed its beingness to go beyond the morphogenic field's limitations. This enables the transcendent Body Zero to maintain its transcendent state of being in. the morphogenic energy vortexial conceptualizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.