Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

Sitting inside the changing factors of this day, I open the door of space inside the fire of this time. I bend into the time my body now needs and lean forward into the acreage of space that builds within me.

I circulate the stir of conscious that requires my attention and intention. I sit inside the acceptance of a body that has carried new life within six times.

I occupy the dreamings of motherhood and remember today as the birthday of my first son, John, (One of four), born in the time of the between, he rides the cusp of Air and Water (Calm). He is enthusiastic with deep water currents of contemplation. 

I have four sons and one daughter in this world I live. I dreamed of them dreaming and that is how it is. They are dreamers of such different dreams and that is how it should be, as I have also.

The dream of children dreaming, and still dream myself, is a very careful alchemy of fire and water, as fire seeds space of ether and transmutes the limits of time and space. 

I surrender to the code of equation I am, I was, and I continue to be. ~Raven SuSane



#18 Body Zero Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
This Imprintsial Pattern is a Holographic causal coagulator that enables the Body Zero to formalize a restraint commentum, which can be set into time space succinctionary calculation.
This will enable the Body Zero to move with more exactness, and the highest potential calculation will be exact. This eliminates the mis-heard, mis-felt, mis-thought, mis-said, and mis-known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.