Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

Once before, and even twice told, we seek our own answers. I cannot quite touch the word as easily as I usually do. I sit inside the waist of all I’ve bend into, and I wrap my arms around the tonal of each question, and wait for an opening of Grace.

When the word is made ready I speak from the Grace, not the push. The grace of balance, comfort, and ease. To speak from the dis ease, for me, is to climb into a wad of indecision. 

I round myself into a center of awareness that assists my volumed presence. The word folds me into a causal plane of horizontal vision, where the Wood Way of my life crosses the Between. 

I sit inside the power of potential, a place between, where all limits are set aside. ~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#22 Holographic Imprintsial Healing Pattern Deck
Speed rate formalization is a tonal concordial process of tonal value measure performed, into an intensity of vibration felt as movement.
This imprint works with movemential awareness, of the exactness of tonal value, in the formulation of quality of exactness in speed rate, at hyperspace speed rate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.